sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2015

Smartphone apps

HI EVERYONE!!! Today I'm going to tell you about something that will be really helpful for you, as you can read in the tittle I will talk about SMARTPHONE APPS!!! Well, many of you probably know that there are a lot of different apps to download, don't you? Of course I´m going to tell you about Smartphone apps, but related with fitness, now, I will show you which ones are, for me, the best three ones, let's go!!!


  • The first one is Endomondo. This is one of the most famous ones and I think that I have very few things to say, this app is amazing and I really recommend you to download it, is eassy to use, also eassy to prepare some differnet type of excercises, and you can share things with fiends!!!





















  • The second one is Lose it!. This app is also very famous but not as famous as the previous one, but is also very good and I will recommend it to you due to the fact that this app help you lose weight in a healthy, sustanable way. 





















  • And the last one is... Total Fitness. This app is the last app I'm going to recommend you, but it isn't the worst one, I would say that this is one of the best apps you will find. This app has a lot of different gadgets that are very useful to keet fit properly.
















I hope that this can help you to keep fitness guys ;) , see you soon!!! Maybe you will have something new soon... :3 

                                                                 

2 comentarios: